ayi. cabuyao,laguna. august 01. leo. BS International Tourism and Hospitality Management - Lyceum of the Philippines-Laguna.
I do believe na libre lang mangrap, kaya nilubos lubos ko na. ganda ng DP ko! hahahaha
You may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it.
Sometimes its better not to say anything, than to say how you truly feel and make things worse.
The reason why most relationships don’t last long is that because most couples are just lovers but they’re not friends. That the relationship they got engaged in was based only on physical attraction, lust if you want to be brutal. It’s like they rushed into a relationship with only their physical admiration for each other not knowing everything that makes a relationship going. So when the physical attraction wore off, nothing hold them back together and the tendency is for them to break up. So just like everyone else is saying, it is better if a couple was not just lovers, but friends as well. So while looking for that someone you wanna give your heart with, you’ll not just going to find a girlfriend/boyfriend in their being, you’re also looking for a bestfriend. It’s not just about hitting two birds in one stone, it’s your heart and your happiness that’s at stake here.
ANG MGA BABAE KASI GANITO:
1. AYAW ng binababaan ng phone bigla. Mabilis silang mainis sa ganun.
2. AYAW ng nire-replyan ng “?”. minsan Demanding, pag gusto gusto. Pag sinabing gawin mo, dapat gawin mo. kung hindi magtatampo yan sayo.
3. Minsan, kapag sinabi niya na gawin mo na lang ginagawa mo, meaning nun ihinto mo ginagawa mo at kausapin mo siya.
4. AYAW ng inaasar siya ng sobra kasi minsan nao-offend na siya.
5. Kapag galit ka, ‘wag mo i-ooff ang phone mo dahil automatic ‘yan, tatawag siya dahil nag-aalala siya.
6. Kapag galit siya, suyuin mo siya. Babaan mo ang pride mo dahil malamang, World War III ‘yan kapag hinayaan mo na ganun lang mangyayari sa inyo.
7. Kapag binabaan ka niya ng fone, gumawa ka ng paraan para makausap mo siya. ‘wag mo na paabutin ng umaga na walang ginagawa. Dahil iisipin nun na she’s not worth your time.
8. Kapag nagtanong ka kung anong problema niya at sinabi niyang “wala”, ‘wag kang magsabi ng “okay”. Tanungin mo siya ulit. Ayaw nila ng madaling kausap. Gusto nila ng kinukulit sila.
9. Kapag inaasar ka niya, meaning nun nagla-lambing siya. ‘wag kang mapipikon dahil mabilis silang magtampo.
10. Kapag binigyan ka niya ng oras, ‘wag mo sayangin.
Ang babae, pakipot ‘yan. Gusto sinusuyo lagi. Gusto lang naman ng lambing niyan kaya nang-aaway o nagpapansin eh. Minsan talaga, ang babae, mahirap i-pinta. Para silang abstract, magulo pero maganda pa rin.
If I sleep too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t get enough sleep, my parents complain.
If I eat too much, my parents complain.
If I don’t eat enough, my parents complain.
If I’m always in my room, my parents complain.
If I go out too much, my parents complain.
I CAN’T FUCKING WIN.
“I wanted to become emaciated. I wanted the pain I felt on the inside to be visible on the outside. Because i didn’t have words to explain it.”
Outremangeuse (via uglify)
Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.
More quotes here..
1/172 older »